Awaken Curiosity in Every Classroom
Join 300+ innovative educators for the fourth annual Top Hat Engage higher education conference.
About Top Hat Engage
Curiosity is the fuel for discovery and learning. It creates the space to explore different perspectives, develop empathy for others and a deeper appreciation of what we have yet to learn.
Top Hat Engage 2022 will bring together 300+ innovative educators and administrators cultivating the power of curiosity to turn every classroom into a place of connection, insight and discovery. You’ll get energized and inspired by your academic peers, and learn practical Top Hat tips and tricks to improve your teaching experience and help your students succeed.Register now
Why you should attend
- Keynote presentations from speakers shaping the future of higher ed
- Discipline-specific networking opportunities (see pictures from the last Top Hat Engage)
- Expert-led talks on active learning, course design, content creation, personalized learning, student engagement and more (interested in presenting? Click here)
- Dedicated workshops designed to help institutional leaders address specific challenges around student equity, engagement and outcomes
- Two streams (foundations and advanced) for Top Hat Certification, followed by an exclusive VIP event
- An elegant destination resort just outside of Atlanta, GA
- Select virtual options for those who cannot attend in person
- Top Hat Engage offers unparalleled opportunities for professional development. Download this Justification Letter you can send to your supervisor to help get yourself to Atlanta.